The 10 Most Meaningful Results from Our Meditation Program for Beginners & How Long It Might Take To Achieve Them
How long it takes to see results depends, of course, on your particular goal, and your approach, but here’s a list of the potential benefits you can discover through this program and a good idea of how long it should take you to achieve them.
1. MBSR (Mindfulness-based stress reduction) will show results in 15 minutes to an hour, but for mindfulness in general, you might want to give yourself a couple of days. Keep a journal to show yourself in writing how mindful of this and that you are becoming. That’s also an excellent way to keep track of your progress.
2. For personal, physical healing, depending on the condition of your body, and the application of your intention, coupled with your inner dialogue during your non-meditative hours, expect tangible results within a week to a month. Again, depending on the condition. Verify progress with your feeling, of course, but don’t neglect proper testing by a physician either.
3. Regarding self-inquiry results are rather immediate, depending on the volume of your mind chatter, then it may take weeks or months. You’ll need to hone your approach.
Seven Steps to Samadhi | Step 1 | Stage 1 Introduces you to meditation gently, defining terms and tools and showing you how you can easily approach meditation for the first time by guiding you through your first mindfulness experience and showing you how to make it part of your routine and daily life.
4. Achieving an equanimity of mind, finding Silence so to speak, learning to refrain from judgement and just be, well, this can take a bit of practice. This program introduces techniques to help you slow down.
5. To train the breath, for energy artistry, for focused application of the mind to purpose, for health, for tantric ritual – perhaps a few weeks will see you moving in the right direction.
6. To achieve visions and connection with the subconscious, your very first session should do it. Again, keep a journal. See the patterns. How many years did it take CG Jung to compile his little red books? Analysis and cross-reference take time. Acquiring wisdom from this approach could take a lifetime!
Seven Steps to Samadhi | Step 1 | Stage 2 builds on the foundation of the first stage by showing you how to put your experience to practical use. You will learn to record your experience on the way to achieving your personal goals and will be empowered with specific techniques of focus and breath to enable you on your first unguided meditation.
7. Attainment of psychic awareness, entrance into the Akasha is rather hit and miss. Some are ready and already manifesting this consciousness while the brainwaves fluctuate throughout the day, and especially at night. Practicing with focused intention over some months, however, will certainly see one wielding the Philosopher’s Stone to effect in good order.
8. To calm the mind for problem solving or clarity in the moment, a few minutes will do it, a few days to get the knack and a few mindful weeks to make it a habit.
9. Pain relief and sleep disorders – adept meditation may yield benefit in moments. Overcoming anxiety, however, has been known to take some months. Be gentle and patient with yourself. Sometimes a good coach can serve as an able second to your meditation and and I’ll be available if you reach out.
10. Finally, the nine levels of Samadhi, all the way to Nirvikalpa and back again should you decide the enlightened life worth living, well, you might want to give yourself a few years to go all the way, no hurries, no worries. You’ll be seeing proper progress along the path within weeks if you apply yourself.
Seven Steps to Samadhi | Step 1 | Stage 3 shows you how to set and achieve your personal goals for meditation. You’ll learn how to identify the progress markers and overcome your particular challenges to meditating. Stage 3 also introduces you to stress management with a new guided meditation that will teach you how to identify and overcome stress any time.
At the end of the program, in Seven Steps to Samadhi | Step 1 | Bonus Stage you will learn an advanced classical visualization technique from the Vajrayana Tantric tradition which, as you become proficient with the approach, will enable you to put your acquired skills of focus and concentration to practical use in both personal and objective healing, as well as towards manifestation of your dreams.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading a little about just some of the potential of a good meditation practice. In case you were wondering, I’ve taken 50% off the regular price of this program just for readers of my blog. That’s how much I appreciate you.
And if you’re not ready to enroll today, make sure to bookmark this page, because it’s the only way to access the special $199 price.
What Students Are Saying